SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
Web-based PT/OT productivity tracking, reporting and benchmarking tool
TherapyWorks is a Web-based system that helps healthcare organizations increase the profitability and clinical quality of their physical and occupational therapy programs by tracking and reporting key metrics and comparing them to national and state specific benchmarks.
Customized dashboard reporting provides both therapists and managers with real-time, easy-to-understand feedback on how their results compare to similar therapy programs, helping them to easily identify areas for improvement and providing the tools to effectively address any shortcomings.
Click on the thumbnails below to view sample reports from the TherapyWorks application:
Key features of TherapyWorks include:
- Instant dashboard view of therapy-specific “Key Performance Indicators”
- Immediate comparison to national/state productivity benchmarks
- YTD tracking showing month-to-month charges, encounters, procedures and payments by provider, location, discipline or entire group
- Month-to-month and year-to-year comparisons allow you to quickly focus and act on both positive and negative changes
- Ability to easily spot trends with “one click” charting capability
Learn more by downloading our TherapyWorks data sheet.
“At both the administrative and therapist level, access to real-time, pertinent data is crucial for the success of any physical therapy program. TherapyWorks was developed with that in mind and provides easy access to the data needed to make proactive improvements to our practice. I especially appreciate the ability to adjust the variables that I am tracking, which allows me to benchmark against other providers using side-by-side comparisons.”